Thursday, July 5, 2012

A bit about me

   
    As a young hairstylist and mommy I often get a lot of questions from my clients, friends and family about hair and motherhood, so I thought I'll create a blog just about that, although I have a feeling it will be about a lot more. 
A little bit about me, I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with my second baby boy Logan James, I have been a wife for 7 years and a mom for 4 and 1/2 to my dear son Ethan James, a full-time hairstylist at my humble shop Lake Alitha Hair Studio in New York City. I have been doing hair for close to 7 years with a lifetime of experience, as my dear mom is a hair stylist herself.
I just love hair, nature, food trucks, wine(which I miss) and DIYs but most of all my young growing family :)
     Hope the info in my noggin is helpful to a few of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment